Resume for Christopher A. Duesing
- Milwaukee, Wisconsin, 1970
Admitted to Bar
- 1995 Wisconsin and U.S. District Court, Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin
- 1995 Drake University, J.D., with honors
- 1992 Marquette University, B.A.
- Walworth County Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- and Wisconsin Association for Justice
- Gas Suppliers’ Duty to Inspect, CTCW Newsletter, 1998
- FIFRA and Preemption of State Tort Claims, Iowa State Bar Environmental Newsletter, 1994
- Mr. Duesing was born and raised in Wisconsin and is married and has 2 children.
- Mr. Duesing has given multiple lectures and presentations on the Negligence of Motor Vehicle Passengers: Active Versus Passive, and Pre-verdict Interest and Wisconsin Statute § 628.46
- In 2001 he did a presentation on the Duty to Defend and Bifurcation.
< Back to Biography