A little girl on her way to Disney World had her plans rudely interrupted by her Crocs and an escalator in the airport.
The little girl was going up the escalator in her Crocs when the Croc became stuck in the side of the escalator. This, in turn, trapped the little girl’s foot in the escalator. She was stuck for 15 minutes before rescue workers could get her out of the escalator. Following that ordeal, she was rushed to the hospital where it was determined that she had numerous broken toes and a “dirty cut”. The dirty cut was not just an ordinary cut as it had been contaminated by elevator grease.
Because of her injuries, the little girl has to spend 3 weeks in bed.
If you have been injured by a Crocs accident, contact the Kenosha product liability lawyers of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ® at 1-866-499-4700 to discuss your case and to determine your legal options.