Around 6am, fire crews were called to the Gateway Cafe on 30th St to investigate a gas smell. It is believed that a gas supply was left on overnight and found by an employee early this morning.
There were reports of an employee suffering an eye injury related to the gas leak. Hospitalization was confirmed, but the extent of injury to the employee was unreported.
If you or someone you know has been injured, contact the Kenosha personal injury attorneys of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ® at 800-242-2874.