Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. > Blog > Uncategorized > 3 Injured in House Fire

3 Injured in House Fire

Posted under Uncategorized

Early Wednesday morning, a house fire trapped an elderly couple in their home on 23rd St. Around 1:04am, firefighters were called to the scene and found and extracted the couple after their adult son was unable to help them.

All three were taken to area hospitals for treatment. According to the Kenosha Fire Batallion chief, the fire was caused by a candle that was left burning in the living room of the house.

If you or someone you know has been injured, contact the Kenosha personal injury attorneys of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ® at 800-242-2874.