Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. > Blog > Uncategorized > Seven employees injured in kitchen fire

Seven employees injured in kitchen fire

Posted under Uncategorized

Seven employees were burned in a Kenosha restaurant kitchen accident Sunday. The accident occurred when hot grease from a high-pressure fryer at Luigi's Pizza Kitchen and Restaurant hit them. 

The restaurant's chief said the hot grease sprayed in the air because the cover on the fryer was not completely tightened. Five of the burned employees were taken to a nearby hospital, where they were treated for injuries.

If you have been injured while on the job, contact the Kenosha employee compensation lawyers of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ®, P.C., at 800-242-2874.