Kenosha Lead Paint Poisoning Attorneys

Up until 1978, lead paint was allowed to be used in homes and buildings despite the serious threat it posed to public health. Fortunately in that year, the Consumer Product Safety Commission finally restricted its use. However, lead paint has remained in many buildings constructed prior to that year. When property owners fail to address a lead paint issue on their property or notify tenets and visitors, many innocent people may suffer serious repercussions.

If you or a loved one was harmed due to lead paint on someone’s property, you could be entitled to financial compensation. To speak with an experienced attorney about getting the compensation you may deserve, contact our Kenosha lead paint poisoning attorneys of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. today at 800-242-2874.

Lead Paint Facts

Lead poisoning occurs when high levels of lead accumulate in the blood and the consequences can be severe. Some children who have gotten lead poisoning have experienced learning and developmental disabilities, while others became severely ill. The following are some facts regarding lead paint poisoning:

  • Symptoms can include fatigue, loss of appetite, and abdominal cramps, but there may also be a deceptive lack of symptoms
  • Lead poisoning occurs mostly in the home
  • Children below the age of six are the most at-risk of lead poisoning
  • Deteriorating lead paint can cause dust particles to spread through the air
  • Lead paint dust is the most common way in which people contract lead paint poisoning

Lead paint is a highly toxic substance that can cause severe harm to people. As such, property owners have a responsibility to take care of the lead paint problems in their building.

Contact Us

At Habush Habush & Rottier S.C., our Kenosha lead paint poisoning attorneys understand that lead paint poisoning is a serious illness and that those who contract it due to another person’s negligence deserve a chance to gain compensation for their suffering. Contact our offices today at 800-242-2874 to speak with an experienced attorney about your options.